This year will be the BIGGEST Santa Jam ever! In fact, it is the BIGGEST new country Christmas concert St. Louis has ever seen! 93.7 The Bull, Number One For New Country in St. Louis, announces the line-up for the Eighth Annual Santa Jam, Friday, December 13th at the Stifel Theatre in downtown St. Louis. The annual concert benefits Youth In Need.
This year’s Santa Jam will be a Guitar Pull with all acts on stage at the same time. Introducing, this year’s lineup:
- Trea Landon – A new voice to country music, but his traditional sound has the music industry buzzing.
- Abby Anderson – Texas-born vocalist and songwriter Abby Anderson was already a seasoned professional when her songs "Let Him Wait" and "This Feeling" made her a country artist to watch '
- Jon Langston – This Georgia native has always had a love music and his passion has paid off. He has been seen opening for many artists including Luke Bryan, Brantley Gilbert and Corey Smith
- Tenille Townes – Former iHeartRadio On The Verge Artist, Tenille Townes has been named an artist to watch by Amazon Music, The Bobby Bones Show, CMT, Opry Next stage and more. She was most recently out on the “Burning Man Tour” with Dierks Bentley and will join Miranda Lambert on her “Roadside Bars & Pink Guitars Tour” as well as Maren Morris’ “Girl” tour this fall
- Jordan Davis – His first single “Singles You Up” was a number one song and is certified Platinum. His second single “Take It From Me” landed at #2 on the charts and also certified Platinum. His third single “Slow Dance In A Parking Lot” is quickly climbing the country charts
- Chris Janson – Born in Perryville, MO and but moved to Nashville to pursue music. His song “Buy Me A Boat” is certified 2x Platinum, while his songs “Fix A Drink” and “Drunk Girl” are both certified Gold. In 2018 Janson was invited to join the Grand Ole Opry
The concert is a celebration of the Bull’s Boatload of Toys charity drive that benefits Youth In Need. Youth In Need serves more than 8000 of the area’s most vulnerable children, teens and families at nearly 100 locations in 6 counties in Eastern Missouri. 93.7 The Bull will sponsor toy and supply drives throughout the St. Louis area the week of December 1st, 2019. Concert goers are encouraged to bring a donation to the show.
Ticket prices range from $9.37 to $93.70. A limited number of VIP tickets will be available that include premium viewing and pre-show reception. Tickets will go on-sale via ticketmaster.com on Friday, September 27, 2019 with a pre-sale running from 10am to 10pm on Thursday, September, 26th.