Ladies, do you know the ACTUAL ingredients in your cosmetics? Do you even want to know? If you've gotten this far you're probably curious so scroll down.
1. Snail Slime - Found in most moisturizers (Skin regeneration and eliminates dead skin cells)
2. Bull...seed - High class salons offer this as a conditioner for hair.
3. Whale Intestinal Waste - (Whale Vomit) is used in high end perfumes like Chanel and Lanvin
4. Crushed Beetles - listed as "Carmine" this is what gives lipstick it's deep red color
5. Dead Algea - toothpaste, deodorant, abosbent powders, exfoliants and household cleaners
6. Chicken Bone Marrow - anti-inflammatory agent for topical skin care
7. Egg Whites - skin firming products
8. Fish Scales - used to to shimmer to cosmetics and personal care products
9. Wool Wax - high value cosmetics as barrier protection to chapped skin and soothe dryness
10. Placenta - used as treat for extremely damaged hair
Full Article from Buzzfeed