iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
iHeartMedia, Inc. consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned iHeartMedia. Between these divisions, we focus on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment content and events for listeners and users.
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., 97 million monthly digital uniques and 196 million monthly consumers of its Total Traffic and Weather Network, iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. It serves over 150 markets through 859 owned radio stations, and the company's radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company's radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones and on gaming consoles.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia's free digital radio service, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 345 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and reached 50 million users faster than any digital music service and even faster than Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
To apply for any of these positions, please go to iHeartMediaCareers.com
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Community Affairs Director (Part-time)
Liaison between external community organizations and non-profits, and the internal community affairs show hosts and PSA’s.
- Direct and assist with preparation of FCC reports for show topics and issues presented
- Perform final review of Quarterly Reports prior to submission
- Process PSA requests from the community, Programming, and Sales Departments
- Approve PSA schedules based on available inventory
- Prepare approved PSA’s and work with Traffic on scheduling PSA’s
- Ongoing contact with non-profits to foster future partnerships
- Collaboration skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Project Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
• 1 year in a similar role
• 4-year college degree preferred.
Promotions Coordinators (Part-Time)
Assists the promotions or marketing departments with daily activities that promote the station(s), clients or events.
- Coordinates and attends client meetings with sellers and sales managers as needed plan events an event logistics
- Collaborate with multiple departments to create and execute promotions such as remotes, events, van hits and other street team activities from start to finish
- Drives promotional vehicles
- Performs basic office administrative functions and updates station website
- Conducts on-site promotions, and handles clients and listeners
- Sets up, breaks down and transports promotional event equipment as required
- Prepares contest rules, waivers, and release forms for on air, digital, social media, and other contests
- Supervises prize inventory and in-studio prize sheets, as well as awarding of prizes at events
- May coordinate and oversee on-site appearances, remotes and events
- May be responsible for all winner prize fulfillment and release forms
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and effectively manage time
- High work standards and degree of attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Project management from start to finish; assumes responsibility and accountability for assignments and tasks
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Excellent driving record
- Physical ability to stand for multiple hours and lift or move 40-pound objects
- High school diploma; 4-year college degree preferred (emphasis in Communications; Advertising or Marketing) Certifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of insurability
Apply online at www.iheartmediacareers.com
Identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales target.
- Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities • Delivers effective sales presentations
- Steers clients based on market, platform, and station information
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads
- Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue
- Ensures prompt payments
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts, all competitive analysis
- Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
Apply online at www.iheartmediacareers.com
iHeartMedia is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.